Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I just had to share this with you all. My first Snarky letter from another Etsy Seller. I am amazed that people send stuff like this it would NEVER cross my mind to write to someone with this sort of question or approach. What do you think - as it really rubbed me the wrong way? I will also post my reply and you can comment on both.


From: TheB------nGod--ss

Really stunning but how do you make them so cheaply? Your work is very nice and creative I just don't know how you make any money on these? Nice work
Dovely

My Reply

Creativity to me is not all about the money I do what I love and so I charge the least I can as I believe that everyone should be able to afford to look smashing.

I checked out your shop and you have some cute things.

Tracy T

No comments:

Post a Comment