Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whew I just can not catch up...

The weather is getting gorgeous and I still am slammed with orders but the pull of outside is winning! To be in the sunshine and getting started on my plans for spring for the garden are the draw and so today I toss caution to the wind and put down the feathers and outside I go! Forgive me I promise to work twice as hard tomorrow since it is a holiday and there is no post I will catch up them and your beautiful costumes will be on the way on Tuesday. I am preparing for a sporting clays tournament on the 28th and so some practice is on the agenda as well for later today but from now off to the garden I go... Chicks arrive on March 15th I can't wait I have always wanted some Cochins and this year is the year. I know they will be a huge part of my paintings for this summer.

Oh yes, and the theme for the front porch this year is "Paris" from a deep divine barn red floor to ethereal sheer fabric draping on the outside of the windows along with the trim, furniture and other accents all painted black you can blame the fantastic metal Eiffel Tower statue I found for this! Pictures for you as soon as it is complete, but I know everyone will want to know where the surfboard is this year so that will be the theme of the Folly for this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment